The Leyva Group strives to develop & better the communities that we serve. We have been actively involved in numerous events, fundraisers & other community building projects over the years. We are constantly involved with economical development with our local municipalities in public & private joint ventures.
Here is a list of a few of those projects:
- In 2010, the Leyva Group & his local family members started an “Adopt a Family” Program throughout the local community in Phoenix, AZ. It is continued to this day.
- In 2012, the Leyva Group joined the AZ Youth Soccer Association & has been fundraising for several youth teams ever since.
- In 2013, the Leyva Group & Ghassan Sesi Sunset Wholesale joined the State of AZ Drug Enforcement Administration Survivors Benefit Fund to help & assist the survivors of fallen agents.
- In 2014, the Leyva Group was the majority donor for the “Toys for Tots” event in Mohave County. We helped & set a new county record for the most monies collected.
- In 2015, the Leyva Group started an “Adopt a Teacher” Program which will be a yearly event. Various teachers in Kingman, AZ were the recipients of monies collected to help fund projects & purchase necessary school & classroom supplies.
Contact us to see how we can work together in your community!